Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I love summer!!!

So I am that girl who lives for Summer to roll around. I love being in the water....pool, beach or water park. Just put me in a bathing suite and leave me be and I'll be a very happy camper. Problem is I don't really have any friends who feel the same way. So I tend to sometimes beg my honey to come sit outside while I swim in the pool haha! Then I yell to him....babe watch me do a handstand....watch how fast I can swim from one end to the other. Can someone please tell the 5 year old trapped inside of me that I am 30 something oops!!
So I wanted to share a few photos from our already in progress summer time fun. We are lucky to live in Houston where summer normally starts in April. This year it didn't really start till mid- May but I will take it.
Hope you enjoy the photos.





No comments: